- The need of an agriculture exchange stems from the need to invest in human beings basic need of survival; food, clothing and shelter
- Maslow’s representation of need makes this venture important
- An exchange which began from a barter system has been now translated into the need to have an agriculture exchange where the stakeholders are the producers (agriculturist, farmers) and the investors apart from the distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
Purpose is to have
- One platform for all stakeholders
- Transaction based on bidding and settlement
- Forward rate agreement between investors and agriculturist
- Easy integrated and transparent payment system
- Elimination of middle man to better manage costs
Agriculture ExchangeRead More
Agriculture Exchange is used to buy, sell, bid and settle transactions between stakeholders such as investors and the agriculturists. One…
Home Garbage ComposterRead More
Create a clean, odor-free way for people who live in small apartments to generate compost from their food waste.
KYC White LabelRead More
A secure mailing system which verifies its users and avoids spammers and threats to your Email Account.
Community Portal WhiteLabelRead More
ISF brings together features of two of its strong product namely, Fortimates & MentorBox into EasyComm – The “Secured Communication”…