The need for an agriculture exchange stems from
the need to invest in human beings basic need of
survival; food, clothing and shelter
• Maslow’s representation of need makes this
• An exchange which began from a barter system
has been now translated into the need to have an
agriculture exchange where the stakeholders are
the producers (agriculturist, farmers) and the
investors apart from the distributors, wholesalers
- One platform for all stakeholders.
- Transaction based on bidding and settlement.
- Forward rate agreement between investors and agriculturist.
- Easy integrated and transparent payment system.
- Elimination of middle man to better manage costs.
- Transparent transaction through smart contract.