This category features all the nominated entries submitted to the Competitions under ‘Submit your Idea’ category. All the entries consist of innovative solution or proposition. They can be on the conceptual, planning, or start-up stage.
Selection of the winners
- Entries will be posted on the competition website.
- Ten finalists of “Ideas that matter” will be determined according to the ‘Points given by the Key Industry Mentors and Investors.
- From among the finalists, the judges will make the final selection of three winners (Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, and 3rd Prize) in each category.
- Entries will be evaluated based on their entrepreneurial vision, feasibility, innovation, leadership, social impact, and sustainability, among other factors.
- In addition, an “Ideas that Matter” Prize will be given to three entrants who have demonstrated outstanding ‘entrepreneurship spirit’ by actively taking part in the competition and will be given a chance to meet key Mentors from Industry.