ISF securities Exchange facilitates the transactions associated with both buying and selling of securities. Buyers and sellers of shares and stocks can track the price changes of securities from the stock markets (derivatives, equity etc.) in which they operate.
With the help of stockbrokers, the buyers and sellers participating in a stock market carry out their transactions. The brokers representing selling parties take their orders to the stock exchange floor and then find brokers representing parties willing to invest in similar stocks. If both parties agree to trade at the fixed price, the transaction takes place.
- Raising capital for businesses
- Mobilizing savings for investment
- Facilitating company growth
- Profit sharing
- Corporate governance
- Creating investment opportunities for small investors
- Government capital-raising for development projects
- Barometer of the economy